Law School Admission Council announces Law School Admission Test (LSAT) 2022, Apply now
LSAT 2022 – The Law School Admission Council invites applications for Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India a worldwide Level Entrance Examination for admission to various law colleges and institutions in India for the academic year 2022-23.
LSAT 2022 will be conducted on January 15, 2022 in remote proctored mode. The last date to register for LSAT India 2022 is 03rd December 2021.
LSAT 2022 Important Dates
- Registration for the February 2022
- LSAT ends January 5, 2022
- Score Card Release for January LSAT—India: First week of February 2022
- Registration Closes for May 2022 LSAT—India: April 25 2022
- Test Scheduling for May 2022 LSAT—India: April 25 to April 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for LSAT 2022
- Pearson VUE will notify LSAT India 2022 eligibility criteria for those seeking admissions through the law school admission test. As per the eligibility criteria of LSAT India 2022
- Applicants need to be a citizen of India. Candidates should have qualified 12th board examination of 10+2 education system of CBSE or any other equivalent education board, if applying for undergraduate law programs including BA LLB.
- Those applying for postgraduate law programs including LLM need to be an LLB degree holder with minimum qualifying marks.
- The qualifying marks, however, shall vary for each of the participating colleges across India.
- There is no age limit to apply for the LSAT India exam.
- Candidates have to check the age limit as specified by individual colleges wherein they are seeking admission.
LSAT 2022 Application Process
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to lsat.fdshive.com / https://www.discoverlaw.in
Steps to Apply
- Step-1 – Candidates applying for LSAT India 2022 will need to first register online through the official link.
- Step-2 – Candidates should complete and submit an online application via the registration portal.
- Step-3 – When you register you will receive one Official LSAT-India PrepTest that is not available anywhere else.
- Step-4 – You may also purchase The Official LSAT-India Handbook and The Official LSAT-India Super Prep.
- Step-5 – The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800/-. The fee can be paid online through credit/debit cards only.
- Step-6 – LSAT India application process is completely online including payment of fees. Candidates will have to enter their name, date of birth, email id and mobile number besides setting a password for online registration of LSAT India 2022
- Students who register on or after December 03rd, 2021 will pay the standard price of Rs 3799.
- Payment Mode – Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- Students will get admission into various participating institutions after qualifying the exam. For this students will be required to visit the college/ institution in which they are seeking admission.
- The admission procedure will vary for various institutions. Students will get allocated seats at the institutions of their choices according to their scores obtained in LSAT.
LSAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
- Total Time Duration – 2 hours 20 minutes (For each section 35 minutes time duration will be there)
- Marking scheme – No negative marking
- Type of Questions – Objective Types Questions
- Total Number of Sections – 4 Sections
- Question Paper Pattern – LSAT – India assesses critical thinking skills with three types of multiple-choice questions, as follows:
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- The syllabus of LSAT India 2022 specifies the topics and marking scheme to be followed in the law examination, LSAT India 2022
- Pearson VUE will include questions based on Analytical reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Reading comprehension in the law examination.
- Candidates will get access to the LSAT India 2022 Admit card in online mode through their registered accounts of LSAT India.
- LSAT India Admit Card 2022 should be considered as an important document by the candidates firstly because it is the hall ticket to appear in the law examination and secondly, it mentions all the important details like the name of the candidates, exam date, roll number, exam duration besides timing and venue.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website